Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What do you think of Friendship?


Friendship means a lot.But everyone has a different opinion on it .I want to say my opinion. i think friendship has a great meaning ,it is not restricted on being beside your friend at hard times as some people think coz life is not always hard times ,and if you think by this way,you don't have to talk to your friends waiting for a disaster to happen so you can talk to them.

I think friendship is to care for your friends ,
to make them feel that you are always beside them at any time and that you love them a lot.
Friends must know everything about eachothers.It is very hard to know news about your friend from outside.
Friends always ask about eachothers and is known by eachothers.
Friends must understand eachothers well,so they can deal with eachothers without hurting thier feelings.
A friend must understand if his friend is upset from him without talking.

At last,I don't say that my opinion is the right one.I just wanted my friends to know my opinion and want anyone to comment.

4 comments:

Roaa Mohammed said...

Maybe my comment is too late.. but here I am.. commenting..

I agree with some of ur points, but I just want to add something.. sometimes the circumstances are stronger than our wills.. Sometimes life force us to do things we dont want to make & life force people to go apart.. that never means that those people are not my friends anymore.. cause sometimes they are from the few true friends the one has ever got..

Friends Forever isAllah.. :)

Yasmine Ahmed said...

Yes, i agree that sometimes life forces people to go apart..but if the circumstances allow them to see or call eachothers,i think they have to......

Friends Forever isA.

Anonymous said...

bossy ya jessy mesh ma3na 'el sadeek wakt el deek' en el 2as7ab el mafrood yeb2o ma3 ba3d bas sa3et el mashakel we law mafeesh mashakel mayeb2oosh ma3 ba3d bas da 3ashan el ma3roof ya3ny en el nas beteb2a ma3 ba3daha tool ma el 7ayah mashya kowaes we awel ma ye7sal mashakel tela2y nas keteer beteb3ed we 3ala fekra de 7aga ana garabtaha we fe3lan betla2y el nas elly bet7ebek begad we your true friends homma elly ma3aky fe kol el 2aw2at,,,bas mesh da elly ana 3ayza 2atkalem 3aleh,,besara7a ana 3ayza 2as2al so2al,,,te3mely eh law la2ety nafsek fag2a mesh 3arfa tet3amly ma3 sa7ba leeky ma3 ennek bet7ebeeha awy bas lamma betetkalemo ma3 ba3d betla2y nafsek mesh 3arfa te2ooly eh???!!!ma3 el 3elm eneko konto as7ab begad mesh mogarad ma3refa,,,yemken 3ashan keda ana mewaf2a roaa fe 7ekat el circumstances elly momken teghayar ensan mesh ma3nah enoh ensan we7esh beyeb3ed 3an as7abo:D bas momken gedan afkaro we ehtemamato tetghayar we da mesh ghlat,,,yaret law terody 3alaya ya jessy,,,ma3rafsh leh 7assa enny 2alabt el mawdoo3 '2ady el ghram':D
any way rabena yewaf2na fel exams elly 3alena we yostorha ma3aya fel ass wel algo yarab:(
good luck:)

Yasmine Ahmed said...

First thanx gogo for ur comment,I liked it very much ,7aset anik wada7tely 7agat kont mesh wa7'da baly menha aw mesh 3ayza a7'od baly:)
Second anty 2olty 7aga ana fe3lan maret beha ma3 wa7da s7bety. ana w heya delwa2t mafesh mabena 7ewar 7'ales, law kalemtaha mabala2esh 7aga 2a2olha, ahtemamatha et3'ayaret w ehtemamtha de mesh ahtemamaty (i know de mesh 3'altetha) but really i can't call her my friend any more(how can u call her a friend and u can't even talk to her)... i am sad to say so but this is the truth.
So I don't want my friends to be far from me as this one, coz I don't want to lose my friends.
I hope u got me.