Thursday, February 15, 2007

Emarates how wonerful

I won't forget this trip:)

There are 7 emirates in this country. We visited 3 (3agman,al shareka,and Dubai);but most of our wonderful visits were in Dubai.
Things came to my attention;
Most people there live in a luxurious life.
Buildings are tall and of fantastic shapes and malls are built on high level,

The most thing I liked there is following the rules, especially in streets no men standing to manage the traffic but everyone respect the rules and the traffic lights,
A very clean country neither dogs nor cats running in the street. Food is clean, there is no "3abdo talawoth" :D
People are very respectful in dealing with each others.
Every one there has his privacy.
People don't gather on free things.
But there is something strange. It is an Arabic country but you have to learn English to deal with people as app. 70% of people there are Indians.

But I love Egypt so much coz it is full of life more than any other country. That is what I feel :)

2 comments:

Roaa Mohammed said...

Nice memories.. wish I was with u.. :)
Next time isAllah.. ;)

Asmaa Magdi said...

yaah ya Yasmine yaah, lazem tefakareeny y3ny :D. but really i didn't forget aslan that Emarites was my second home. i used to live their when i was a child.
ana kont lessa men kam sa3a keda bafakkar akteb new post about it. mmmmm, maybe i will :D