Thursday, April 05, 2007

Keep yourself busy

Sometimes I wonder if I am a free person , doing nothing ..how would I feel ?...Life will be too comfortable...just relaxing... :)
But when I thought about it deeply especially after I heard someone saying in front of me "thanks God for being busy"... I found that this person is right in what he said.
When you are busy you won't think about trivial things ,or about what others do and say,
you won't be sad if you don't talk to one of your friends for a long time,
you won't do what makes God upset from you, coz you are so busy to do such things.
So you won't bother yourelf.
But at the end, I don't think it is a good idea to be busy for your whole life,coz you also have to take some rest..."إن لبدنك عليك حق", as not to cut your relations with your family and friends..(you should have time to see them) , and sure their must be time to worship God.
I think keeping yourelf busy will make you relax but from inside...

No comments: