Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bored

When u find yourself sitting at home with your parents but u still feel lonely...
When u have a lot to do .. but you don't want to do anything from them ...
When go to the fridge to search for anything to eat while you are not feeling hungry ,
and when u find something you leave it and go.
When u like to sit in the balcony and look at the sky ..doing nothing but thinking about everything till u feel that your brain can't stop it..

That is is what I feel now ... it is a feeling of getting bored .I don't know if I am bored from what happening or bored from myself or bored from what ,

But I feel that I want to go out , to walk through the streets in the open air alone till I feel relief then i can come back home..but as I am a girl I can't do it at that hours :(

When sometimes I feel that feeling and talk to my mum she tells me to think about what gifts Allah gave me..and I will find them lots and then i feel satisfied and never bored..but u know when you feel bored u don't think that way.

1 comment:

Azuz said...

Well yasmin, I am completely astonished .. it is exactly times i passed by & really in the same ways u r expressing...

bas fei 7aga smtimes being bored means u need a change not just a night walk..(unless it is wiz ur antim :D) ...

In my definition, I guess i'll be needing something(friends,laughing,tangible staff&MONEY :D:D,new people to meet) ..i lost something.. (Being in continuos work,talking &discussing study staff wiz colleagues..etc)& the solution is some change.. & accepting the fact of loosing that thing Or the fact that getting it is smway hard at least @ this moment.

Really Thank u for such expressing such staff..& nice post

Aya $ (Azuz)