Friday, May 30, 2008

Last day studying

Since long time, I didn't write anything in my blog ..so I thought about writing today to read later and remember my feelings on that special day(Last day studying for the last exam)..


I am feeling about how am I supposed to feel :D

Happy or Sad...

Happy because of finishing studying,
coz there is no more tense of 5 projects supposed to be delivered in one week,
nor exams in subjects you know nothing about and not able to understand,
nor losing a friend due to working with each others was not a good idea,
and no longer boring lectures and sections.

Or Sad coz I am leaving sweet memories, great friends, and leaving a place you know well and going to another where you don't know anyone, anything ,will you be comfortable or not??

At the beginning of this year, I was dreaming of that moment, to be free and leave that college which was a great source of stress and sadness to me, but suddenly I found that this year was the best in everything, I knew new lovely friends who I love and will miss so much(they were as sisters to me, we spent sad and happy moments together and without them my life in that college would be a nightmare), and I spent sweet moments of laughing, joking and taking photos :D

And the sad moments turned to be a representation for things changed a lot in my personality. I think it taught me a lot.

We really don't know how much we love someone or something except when we leave them. And now I can say that I love my college and my friends sooo much :)

Hoping that my new life will be better isA. and none of my friends forget me as I won't forget them, and to reunion again and again.

1 comment:

Roaa Mohammed said...

msh 3arfa, la2eet nafsy 3ayza a comment w msh 3arfa a2ool a :D
All our days together are unforgettable w in shaa Allah they will always stay like that :)
a7'er yoom... a7'er yoom :D ;)