Monday, July 07, 2008

Supposed to be

Today is my final seminar.
So it is supposed to be the most important day for me this year and I want to write about it.
i don't want to write because I am happy with it but This is the FINAL.

My group was supposed to be the 7th group, but actually we entered instead of the 3rd!!
We went to the hall to know whose turn is it, and were surprised by a man calling the 7th group.
HOW, WHEN, WHERE, WHO!!! ....really I don't know.

The best(worst) things are that the presentation wasn't completely finished, one of my team members wasn't with us and was supposed to start the presentation.

We told the dr that we are supposed to begin at 12 pm, he told us to go and do our seminar with the one who told us so OR start now.
Actually it was only one option .. to start now..
I won't talk about the details, but I think we dealt with the situation.

The bad points that I want others to benefit from is
to be totally ready for ur presentation a day before ur seminar.
Every member can talk about others' parts in the presentation.
Your documentation must be perfect because there are some drs that have nothing to do except looking at ur faults in it.
Try to make a presentation with max time 20 mins coz drs have no time to hear u :S

I hoped this day would be a happy memory to remember through my whole life, but "قدر الله وما شاء فعل "

4 comments:

Mahmoud Hossam said...

Asalam 3alikom,

Putting away some details that u didn't mention and no need to mention because they were of very minor importance, generally speaking, the documentation and presentation was neat, I was setting behind the 2 DRs who were interested, and believe me, everybody knows that 3rd DR and how he behaves, he is always like that,you were no special case

Finally I clapped warmly at the end of the presentation, I was very satisfied al7amdulelALLAH :)

Yasmine Ahmed said...

W alikom al salam w ra7mat Allah w barakatoh;

thanx dr for ur comment.

yes it is true that the 3rd Dr is known by his behavior, but what made be upset not expecting that in the final seminar but I am now satisfied too e7l.

bgd shokran ya dr gdn 3la tashge3 7adretak lena.

Sally said...

"I hoped this day would be a happy memory" .. I know it is strange to say that it was really a happy memory for me, but it is true ..

Even though I never liked the idea and despite everything, I really enjoyed the graduation project and I really enjoyed every seminar specially the final :)

Everything about the project was special and precious to me, even if it was bad ..

Sorry for the very late comment :D

Yasmine Ahmed said...

Thanx Sally for ur comment :)

ana kaman makontesh 7abba al fekra wala enjoyed all the seminars :D
but working in our team was very enjoyable to me, and everything became special memories that I won't forget :)